make a donation
Help us bring joy to our children and audiences through the power of music! Student tuition covers less than half of all programming costs, yet PALS is committed to serving motivated children, regardless of their families' ability to pay. We are grateful for your donation in any amount, which we will use to the fullest.
Examples of what your gift can accomplish:
- $25 will stock PALS' first aid kit for one year
- $100 will replace aging music binders
- $250 will buy new sheet music for one ensemble
- $500 will pay for a much-needed computer & software
- $750 will fund a scholarship for a child who would not otherwise be able to participate.
- $1,000 will tune pianos before concerts for a season
- $5,000 will pay for a new website that PALS staff can keep up-to-date
- $10,000 will sponsor our March VOICES concert, featuring a new commission
- $25,000 will underwrite our children's opera in May, involving all 180 children of PALS
DONATE NOW USING PAYPAL
If you prefer, you may also donate by printing out our donation form and mailing it together with your check to
PALS Children's Chorus
P.O. Box 470411
Brookline, MA 02447
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can go twice as far! Request your company's matching gift form from your HR department, and complete and mail it to PALS Children's Chorus.